Sunday, November 5, 2006

Photo's




This one was taken at Adachi Park on the shores of the Swan River.





This photo is when me, Harrison and dad went to the Watermans Beach real early in the morning. And we saw our very first moonset. That's when the sun is rising and the moon is setting at the same time.... cool. If you make the photo bigger you can see the moon just of my left shoulder. After the photo the batteries ran out on the camera and dad started say some real ruled words... something about getting up early, driving all this way, one flaming photo,bugger. Something like that.



This is me having a gander at the dinasour bones at the Western Australian Museum. This one is of the greatest dinasour of all T-REX he's cool.







That's me outside Hickey's Tavern that's in Perth.









That's your's truly at Perth City. Me and dad went walkabout around the city on a saturday as we do sometimes.




That's me having a bad hair day!

No comments: