Saturday, November 8, 2008

Our roadtrip 'PART 2'



We spent a ripper week hanging out at my old mans home town Toronto, which lays on the banks of Lake Macquarie. Here is me mate Nicko, as we sit on the old swimming baths.











Me and Nicko on top of one of the new swings at Toronto Park, we hand a beaut time together.










That's me at the Toronto sign at the old train station.











Me and Dad went for a lakeside walk along the banks, here is one of the sets of stairs that take you up to the road.












Here I am having a gander at the sail boats that are docked at Toronto sailing wharf, it's pretty cool having a look at all the different sail boats.









Here i am on the old Toronto Wharf that my Dad use to fish off, with the old boat yard in the back ground.







But all good things come to an end and we had to make our trip back home, on the way we stopped for a photo of the old Dunedoo Hotel.










This is me on an old piece of machinery from a mine in Broken Hill, we had a beaut day at the HILL!










30 kilometers away from Broken Hill we came to the border, thats me on the border.









Me and Sarah at a road sign along the Nullabor Highway, their wasn't much out their to get a photo with...... except road signs!











That's me on the top of Jimberlana Hill which is just outside Norseman, It was one ripper of a view.


















Me in the sticks!







Me and Sarah on lake Cowan which is on the other side of Norseman, it would take you forever to get to the other side.

No comments: